Samstag, Februar 02, 2008

Artsy Mamas for the Love of Supplies Valentine Swap



My elven years old daughter Malika and i have made these Valentine Heart boxes for our sweet swap buddys, Helen and her daughter Lizzie. Helen is my swap partner and Lizzie is the partner from my daughter Malika.
I think its a really sweet idea to include our daughters and i cant wait to see/hear if they love their boxes and the supplies. Malika is a big fan from "Nici and Hello Kitty" and we hope Lizzie like these too!!

Kommentare:

GeorgiaPeachez hat gesagt…

These are very lovely, they will adore them! xo, suzy

bluemuf hat gesagt…

The heart boxes are beautiful. What a lovely idea including the doughters. I'm sure they will both love the boxes and everthing in them. I look forward to seein everything when hearts are received.

Karen

Sugar Bear hat gesagt…

So beautiful. What a talented mother and daughter!
Karla

Sanja hat gesagt…

ganz tolle dosen habt ihr gemacht !!!:-)

Rose Garden Romantic hat gesagt…

Those boxes are so beautiful!! Love them!
Michelle

Cheryl hat gesagt…

Sooooo beautiful! Especially that first one...I LOVE it!

Gypsy Mermaid hat gesagt…

Hey! I am hosting a swap and I would love for you to join! come by my blog to check it out!
Toodles-Sarah
http://gypsymermaidlife.blogspot.com/2008/02/hanging-up-springtime-swap.html

April hat gesagt…

Those are beautiful, and so whimsical!
April

audrey h. hat gesagt…

These are so pretty :o)

karlascottage.typepad.com hat gesagt…

These are delectable papers, yum!!