Sonntag, Oktober 28, 2007

Surprise, Surprise



Today arrived me a large package from Suzy aka georgia peachez.And what big surprise, this wonderful stocking. He looks so great and is gigantic. In addition, she has still packed to me quite many vintage christmas goodies into the package! Thank you Suzy, i love it!! My daughter asked me if i can put her christmas gift in the stocking, but its mine :-)
I love christmas and i love it to decorate my home with christmas goodies and is this stocking not a wonderful beginning?!

Kommentare:

GeorgiaPeachez hat gesagt…

Hi Svenja, it was a pleasure to sew this for you! Enjoy! xo, suzy

bluemuf hat gesagt…

Hi Svenja,

What a beautiful stocking, I can see why your daughter wanted it.

Halloween is so close and I'm so glad I have the beautiful hat you made me. Thank you again for all the goodies and the beautiful hat

Hugs Karen

*heidi* hat gesagt…

Oh, Suzy made such a pretty stocking for you! Delightful!

*Heidi* hat gesagt…

Suzy sewed a beautiful stocking for you! Delightful!

enjoy hat gesagt…

da hast du es wirklich gut getroffen ;-) er ist wunderschön!

Rose Garden Romantic hat gesagt…

What a lovely surprise! The stocking is so pretty! I love your star catcher and your little eggs with girls in them!!
Michelle

Nancy Maxwell James hat gesagt…

these are just precious!