Montag, September 10, 2007

Cone


I have made this cone for Chris. Hope she like it.

Kommentare:

Natasha Burns hat gesagt…

I'm sure she will love it, it's beautiful! Thanks for stopping by my blog today!

sanny hat gesagt…

Ohh, I love this!!! It's so beautiful!!! Love the white with soft green.

Bridie Murphy hat gesagt…

Hi Svenja: yes, yes, I love it. Can't wait to hang it in my studio! Thanks ever so much. Bridget :)

Bridie Murphy hat gesagt…

Svenja: Oh yes, I do love it! Can't wait to get it and hang it in my studio. Bridie

bluemuf hat gesagt…

Svenja The cone is so beautiful. I have also been having fun reading your past posts. Very nice blog.

Karen

belinda hat gesagt…

und wieder romantisch/elegant! gefällt ihr sicherlich bestens. frag mich nur, ob was drinne war ... ;)

Sandy hat gesagt…

I saw your pix on etsy then came to your blog. Your work is fantastic!

Sandy hat gesagt…

All your work is fabulous. I saw you on etsy under sweey & sinister swap. Keep up the good work!

audrey h. hat gesagt…

Cris is so lucky...i am sure she will love it :o)

Pearl Maple hat gesagt…

Beautiful colours and textures