Freitag, August 17, 2007

Pink Wish Garland



A new garland for my shop.

Kommentare:

Sanja hat gesagt…

total schön,Svenja :)

Monica hat gesagt…

very pretty! Love your work!
Have a great weekend :)

audrey h. hat gesagt…

This is so pretty and I love those pink glitter letters.

Jo Capper-Sandon hat gesagt…

aww reeeeeeeeally pretty...imagine this in a little girls room. Beautiful.

Miss Rhea hat gesagt…

All of your work is so special ! Very pretty , and Yummy colors ! Blessings,
Rhea

primdollie hat gesagt…

Oh so happy to see such beautiful art work and all you are posting!!! very lovely dear!!! Hugs Linda

Rose Garden Romantic hat gesagt…

Hi Svenja!!

I'm loving all your bits and pieces collages and the wish garland is so beautiful!!!

Michelle

Deb L hat gesagt…

Soooo pretty! I love that pink glitter!!! Deb

sanny hat gesagt…

Love your work and your blog, so much inspiration here!!! :)

Bec hat gesagt…

Hello Swap Buddy!

I thought I'd have a peek into your blog to see the sort of things you create. Gorgeous! I know you'll have the 'sweet' part of the swap covered in a snap!

-Bec
Scrappindipity

Cindy (JunqueArt) hat gesagt…

Love the banner! It is beautiful!

Michelle hat gesagt…

Love your blog! It's so pretty and I love making banners too! the more glitter the better!